Sunday 18 December 2011

RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE DRESSING



I've been looking for a great raspberry dressing for my spinach salad. Haven't been able to find anything I totally love, so I made up my own. I think it's the best of course, I hope you like it too. It's super simple and will keep for up to a week.



















Everything you'll need. Probably stuff you already have on hand. I just added them all together. The regular balsamic is not picture, he was camera shy...







It's as easy as 1,2,3!! 


Add the olive oil, add both the balsamics, then the oregano, pepper and dijon. I used black raspberry because it's what I had on hand, regular raspberry would work great too!



 







Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing


Charene Whorton 2011

 




Print version








Ingredients









1/2 cup balsamic vinegar


1/2 cup raspberry balsamic


1/2 cup olive oil


2 T sugar


2 T seedless raspberry jam


2 tsp Dijon mustard


1/4 tsp oregano


1/4 tsp black pepper











Directions


Mix all ingredients in a cruet or mason jar. Shake or
stir until all ingredients are combined well and sugar is dissolved.





Pour on your favorite salad and enjoy!





Store unused dressing in refrigerator.

 











No comments:

Post a Comment